Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Strange Likeness (WARNING: The images below may not be suitable for younger viewers.)


This is my scary face. I make it when I want to chase my kids around the house in order to get a good squeal out of them. My brother-in-law caught it on camera. Later, after watching the movie I am Legend, we all decided that my scary face eerily resembles this:


And I am not even wearing movie make-up or a mask...unlike this actor (who probably is quite good-looking under normal cirumstances.)

5 comments:

HG said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You made me pee my pants!

Julianne said...

That is great talent. I'm glad we were able to see you this weekend (and that you don't chase us with this face!).

Unknown said...

You now know that you could make it in Hollywood should you ever desire that big career!

Amazing! That photo doesn't even look like you!

Fletch said...

You are very nice, D'Arcy, but the truth is right there before your eyes! And if you think I look bad in this picture, you should see me when I first wake up in the morning!

literaqueen said...

So were you the model for Munsch's The Scream? You're famous!