Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pretending it's Summer

Funny how 40 degrees feels so chilly in October but sorta warm in March. The sun came out yesterday and it seemed like summer to us.

Steve played catch with the kids.



Noelle dressed for the occasion.



It wouldn't be summer without:



Our favorite thing to grill:


Isaac was the only one who wasn't convinced summer had arrived yet.

4 comments:

HG said...

That sounded like fun, and that chicken looked good.

Unknown said...

Hmmm, I remember my tiara wearing days, I think they were in college...the Glenwood to be precise. Had to do something to make that place glimmer (remember the mold growing on my wall?!) Ugh. Holly and I always said we had to endure that year so you could meet Steve. I hope you appreciate our sacrifice!!

Garrett and Heather Wood said...

Wow! Noelle looks like a real hottie!

literaqueen said...

Isaac remembers that mid-May drops down to near freezing again once it gets windy. Smart boy you have there.