Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

How to get picky kids to eat their veggies.

I decided to try this new crockpot macaroni and cheese recipe. Needless to say it didn't work. In Laura's words, the sauce was too "chunky".


The broccoli looked really good by comparison. It disappeared just like magic.

(I was really sad this recipe didn't work. It curdled up like nobody's business. Steve ate it for two days straight, though, because the recipe called for 4 cups of shredded cheese and I couldn't stand to waste it.)

5 comments:

Garrett and Heather Wood said...

I think that's what we call "Spouse Abuse". I've notified your bishop and he should be in touch with you in the next few days to work with you and Steve in couple therapy.

Emily Norby said...

Pass the recipe on, please.

We need some incentive to more vegetables over here.

literaqueen said...

Yeah, I'd even eat lima beans or wax beans if I had an option besides that, um, culinary creation you offered. And Steve ate it anyway? He deserves a macaroni medal.

Sarah said...

Hey Jen,
Cute blog. The mac and cheez looked good. At least the kids at the broccoli right?

p.s. This is Sarah Ross

Julianne said...

I think I'd eat almost anything else offered too!