Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

"This is the BEST day of my life!!!" (Said Laura)


Oh, alright! I'll admit it. I have found one good thing to come about as a result of the whole lice-plague ordeal.

ONE. That's all. (And I refuse to find another. Wouldn't want to tempt the lice-gods, or anything, for a repeat appearance.)

Here's the one good thing: Laura was really excited to go to church today.


Here she is showing off her new "Do". Cute, huh?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I got my hair cut too....however, despite having a few inches taken off, it looks excatly the same, I don't know how long hair does that!

HG said...

Is she in freakin' college? Her hair looks very mature (and beautiful)! "My baby is all grown up and savin china!" Name the movie.

literaqueen said...

So cute! I wish I had hair that was cute at that length-- or any length, come to think of it. I like the new do because it reflects Laura's spunky personality.

Julianne said...

She looks great - no wonder it was the best day of her life.