Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Here's to...

Baby love



Summer grillin'



Birthday parties



Weddings (and tears)



Friday nights with nothing better to do


Dumping our kids on you


Taking lots of forced pictures



Chillin' on the backporch swing



Lessons learned (in the sun and otherwise)



Pictures that have been deleted: any of those containing floods, the flu, screaming babies, Noelle's eye-poking escapades, dirty dishes, Jenn's stink eye, swollen cheeks from wisdom teeth removal, infections, burning things on the stove, lice!!!

Thanks for the memories, guys! We will miss you!!!

Good luck in Virginia and that harrowing second year of law school.

Love Steve, Jenn, Lu, Linc, Ike and Toe-naily



6 comments:

Texas MacLeans said...

That post made me sad, what fun to have your sister there all summer and then to have her leave. Are you feeling lonely? I would be or are you ready to get back into the swing of things with school starting and all that fun stuff. I think I am. Not that I want the kids gone, It just is nice to be more in a routine of things. Anyways, those picutes just looked like you had lots of good times.
hey can you email me your phone number, do you have my email address?

Fletch said...

I am sad...they just drove away. I need, need, need to restore things back to some sort of order and then I'll be good to go. I AM looking forward to the start of school. We are all much happier with a little routine. I don't have you email, but mine is jennfletch@gmail.com.

Emily Norby said...

When I returned from running errands today I was like, "Is this my street? Because I swear there's supposed to be a black civic right there..."

I, too, wish them luck!

Unknown said...

so much fun!!! and sad to see them go. Way to make it all summer, I only have one sibling I can live with, and sometimes that's hard.

HG said...

We will miss us too.

literaqueen said...

I have to admit I'm a little jealous. I will never have the same kind of sister relationship that you have. You are so, so lucky!