Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Post-lice Celebrations!


By way of celebrating the complete obliteration of lice in our family, we decided to take the kids to get shakes at Sonic (I know, I know...we really go "all out" in this family. Let me tell ya, once you get into your thirties and you have four kids, celebrations tend to get downsized a bit.)


We forgot one minor detail: Noelle. We didn't get her a shake. Here she is saying, "Wait a minute! I had lice, too! This is soooo unfair. Why did all the other kids get a shake? You can't simply jump to the conclusion that just because I can't use the potty that I cannot also use a straw. Do I not have lips? Oh...the injustice!!!"


Here's Laura trying to help, but not happy about it. This was only a temporary solution.


And here's a better one. This way Noelle is happy and Dad only gets half the calories!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How could you forget Noelle! She is going to need therapy after that little excursion!!!


Shakes at Sonic, sounds about right for my celebrating budget as well.

Laura's face at sharing her shake is awesome....she seems a little dramatic....ahem....like someone else I know.


Glad you finally posted something, I was ready to DIE from curiosity about your life the last five days. I mean, I don't have anything else to do but check blogs for another 5 days.

As you can tell, because well, you just posted this and then my googlereader blinked great flashing lights o' joy at me....I had something to read! YEs!!!

literaqueen said...

Why oh why did you attempt to deprive poor little Noelle of her post-lice shake reward? You big meanie!

By the way, I have gluten-free, corn syrup-free raspberry sorbet in my freezer- want some?

HG said...

Once upon a time, we would of been part of that celebration!

Julianne said...

That is good you have a celebration budget - I thought a celebration was a nice, free high five!