Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

This Blog is Turning Me into a Monster!


Don't be fooled into thinking this sweet little picture of my princess was taken effortlessly. The truth is it is one of a hundred pictures (at least) taken while I chased Noelle around the house saying, "Smile, Noelle! Cheese! COME BACK HERE!!! No, Noelle! Stop it! Now, SMILE! NO!!! STOP IT!!! SMILLLLLLLEEEE, DANG IT!!!"

This is the only one that didn't have her pulling on her bow. Or picking her nose. Or lifting up her skirt. Or screaming at me. So I had to use it. I wanted Grandma to see Noelle in the pretty dress she bought for her...but WHATEVER! `

1 comments:

literaqueen said...

I think you should post some of the "outtake" photos. Blackmail for teen years.