Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Friday, May 16, 2008

The funny things kids say...


Laura: (On a mother's day card) Five adjectives that describe my mother are kind, hard-working, takes care of me, makes food, and...lays down.


Lincoln: (In a conversation with Laura while on a long drive) Its a good thing we have cars. They are a great invention.
Laura: Yeah. Otherwise we would have to walk everywhere.
Lincoln: Yeah, who would want to walk everywhere? Planes are a great invention, too.
Laura: Yeah.
Lincoln: Yeah, because who would want to drive everywhere?


Isaac: I can't wear this shirt.
Mom: Why not?
Isaac: It says "Size 4."
Mom: That right. You're a size 4.
Isaac: But I am 4 and a HALF!



Noelle can't talk a whole lot yet, but she does entertain us when she gets into the laundry. (FYI: This underwear came out of the CLEAN laundry pile.)

5 comments:

HG said...

Your children are hillarious. My favorite is when Isaac says his party was "LOADS of fun!"

HG said...

All but six of your posts are before 7:30 am . . . that is sick.

EMILY said...

Hey Jen,
It is Emily Earl Nelson, remember me? Your children are beautiful! So fun to see your cute family. Send me an email at adornmail@gmail.com and i will send you an invite to my blog!

Heidi said...

Hilarious! Elizabeth doesn't want to wear size 4 clothes either since she's 4 1/2. Fortunately she came up with the idea that 4T means 4 1/2. And I wish Sarah would put clean underwear on her head. She prefers dressing herself with the dirty laundry.

literaqueen said...

I think underwear makes for fine headgear. Noelle's got a fashion trend going.