Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tagged

Sorry, Carli, it took so long for me to get around to this. I hope it lives up to all of your expectations.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No. No one. My name has absolutely no significance whatsoever.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Hmm, about a month ago at the funeral of my friend's baby.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Hate it. It gets worse with every passing day.
4. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes. Four.
5. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, because I enjoy it when someone tells the same stories over and over again, and complains about her life like it is going out of style.
6. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Refer to question #5
7. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
8. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not if my children's lives depended on it.
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Koala Krisps (kinda like Cocoa Crispies, only gluten-free).
10. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Coffee ("Sinner!!!" That was Steve's voice screaming in my head.)
12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Whether they are judgemental or accepting.
13. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My laziness.
14. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My husband when he is on a bad rotation.
15. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Brown pants, brown slippers.
16. FAVORITE SOUNDS: The absence of them.
17. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing. My ipod is dead.
18. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Brown, just like my wardrobe. (Apparently, brown is very flattering to my skin tone).
19. FAVORITE SMELLS? Lavender and orange, but not combined.
20. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Heidi Goodson (my neighbor)
21. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes. I wish we lived closer and could hang out some time.
FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Ugh. What a waste of time! (No offense to those of you who like sports.)
23. HAIR COLOR? Brown (as anyone could see from my really bad roots).
24. EYE COLOR? Grayish-blueish Blah
25. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No. 20/20 vision baby!
26. FAVORITE FOOD? Cheese and chocolate and fresh fruit
27. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.
28. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2
29. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Dare I say it? Brown.
30. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
31. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses
32. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Just finished Sarah's Quilt.
33. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one.
34. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Nada
35. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
36. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Calgary, Canada
37. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I am super good at remembering to feed my kids and change their diapers. All else falls by the wayside. I have actually become LESS talented with each passing year.
38. WHERE WERE U BORN? Tacoma, WA
39. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? BYU Student ward (How original!)
40. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU? My family. Becomming a better person.
41. FAVORITE SAYINGS: "Come what may and love it."

4 comments:

The Spradlin Family said...

Yay!!!! Thank you so much for doing this tag. It was fun to read all your answers. I wish we lived closer too. You are very funny!

HG said...

I feel like I know you so much better!:) By the way, I loved the post on D'Arcy's.

Unknown said...

Jenn! You brown thing, you're forgetting your other VERY important saying, one that I have found the wisdom in (though it annoyed me to death when we were living together!)


"What will it matter in a hundred years!"

Fletch said...

Oh yeah, D'Arce. I forgot about that one. I totally couldn't come up with one when I first read the question, and so I picked the other one just cuz I like it. But you're right. There's not a week that goes by that I don't say, "What will it matter in 100 years?" Sooooo true!!! (Even if it is annoying to all of my friends.)