Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Monday, July 14, 2008

We are MOO-chers!

We saw this sign at the mall and couldn't pass up a free meal at Chick-Fil-A:


Here is Uncle Greg, cutting out cow spots with Lincoln:


Here are Uncle Greg, Aunt Hayley, Laura, Lincoln and Isaac--just in case you didn't recognize them in their authentic, real-to-life cowskins:


Baby Emi...boy, does she love a good chicken strip:


And in the mall parking lot...the best view of all (I'm a lucky gal):

8 comments:

literaqueen said...

You guys actually did it! I'm impressed! But wait-- I didn't see YOU dressed up as a cow . . .

Heidi said...

So there was no memory card in our camera (duh) -- could you share a photo or two?

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!!! I can't stop laughing. You guys are SO funny!!! I love that you did this! I so would have to had I been there. I love it!

Garrett and Heather Wood said...

Did you get the free chicken? I am so impressed. I seriously don't have the guts to do that!

Emily Norby said...

Like Sheila, I'm wondering where YOU are. I can only imagine how stunning you'd look in spots!

Otherwise, I'd have to say your kids have the coolest aunt and uncle ever. That's, right. EVER.

Fletch said...

Emily...I am embarrassed to admit that I did not dress up. I was struggling to get three little kids dressed up, and I had no strength left for my own costume...besides I can't even eat Chick-fil-A food. Surely it is not worth the effort to make one extra costume if I could not enjoy the fruits of such an effort.

And someone HAD to take the pictures, right?

HG said...

No, I have to say...coolest aunt and uncle EVER!

Emily Norby said...

Your not dressing up excuse is totally valid.

This time.

I'll stay tuned for Halloween, though...