Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

While the cat's away...

So I had to go out of town for three days. I was going to leave my kids behind with Aunt Hayley and Uncle Greg. Hayley told the kids that while Mom would be gone, there would be "new" rules in place. The new rules?

Rule #1 No jobs
Rule #2 No healthy food
Rule #3 Video games--all day, every day

I held my tongue. Free babysitting is hard to come by.

On the morning I had to leave, while I was getting ready in the bathroom, I overheard Lincoln say to Laura, "Only four hours and fifty minutes till she leaves!"

Ah...man. It is good to be appreciated. (That's sarcasm, folks.)

Notice the glazed-over eyes:

5 comments:

Garrett and Heather Wood said...

Jen, what secret rendevouz did you go to? Are you a double agent?

Fletch said...

Ha, ha. Not quite. I was at youth conference.

literaqueen said...

I agree, Heather-- Jenn leads a double life that nobody knows about because she kills them if she finds out . . .

Fletch said...

Yeah, cuz I'm scary like that.

Unknown said...

Yes, Sidney Bristow became a mom!

I love it!

That's how I babysit and I wouldn't have it any other way.

That's why I am the favorite Aunt!