Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Laura's Sweet Moves

Laura pulled out all the stops tonight, dancing up a storm. At least, she said it was dancing. Here are a few pictures that would prove otherwise:


After witnessing this (and after she had gone to bed) Steve googled that episode from Seinfeld when Elaine leads the dance at the wedding, which I thought was not that bad--not after watching my own offspring. Infact I began to hope that Laura might be lucky enough to attain Elaine-esque quality dancing by the time she reaches adolescence.

4 comments:

Garrett and Heather Wood said...

So, I think our kids were destined to marry after seeing Laura's sweet moves. My boys have some of their own moves that may make Napoleon Dynamite jealous. They also have cage fighting and nom chuck skills!

HG said...

I love that Laura is uninhibited. I hope that she stays that way. Nine-year olds are precious.

Unknown said...

Laura rocks!!!

literaqueen said...

I love that you captured the hair flip. Next time post a video!