Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Day Trip to Nauvoo

Some good friends of ours from college (Steve's old roommate Richard Price and his wife) met us there on their way to Chicago. Here are some pics:

Crossing the Mississippi:


Enjoying a quick morning snack:


Walking around the town:


Laura, Amelia and Evelyn:


My boys (chillin'):


My girls (taking a stroll):


Making rope the old fashioned way:


All of us together:

4 comments:

literaqueen said...

Um, Jen, why were you blogging BEFORE 5 in the morning?

I miss Nauvoo! Lucky!! I wish I could go again.

The Spradlin Family said...

I would love to go back to Nauvoo (I went there in high school). About your Brain Regan comment, are we really 31????? And yes, unfortuantly it is normal for gals our age to pee our pants ;)-but just from laughing, right?

Unknown said...

Wow, richard price....that's a blast from the past! I can't believe you still keep in touch!

four adults, 8 kids, good odds.

Julianne said...

We had such a good time - thanks for meeting us there!