Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

King Isaac's 6th Birthday

My first attempt at making fondant from scratch.
(In case you can't tell, it's a green M&M.)
Took all morning to make...gone in fifteen minutes.

Isaac's hero: Greg from Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
And also on the table--his morning snack. Anything goes on your birthday.
Testing out the toy:

4 comments:

CSIowa said...

I'm very impressed with the M&M cake.

literaqueen said...

WHAT?!? How can Isaac be six already? I was just at your house when he was two and got that truck that played music that he "danced" to. Great job with the cake. When you open your own bakery, can I come learn? And can you get a reality show on the Food Network?

Love the new blog opening picture!

Emily Norby said...

Your cake is awesome! Will you revisit the fondant for Noelle's birthday?

The Conductor said...

I was gonna say m&m...

Really, very nice job. So, what do you think about fondant? I've never tried. Should I?

Isaac's a cutie!