Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Friday, January 7, 2011

If you've ever wondered what Isaac would look like if he were a girl...

The first month at the new school, everyday I would ask Isaac if he had made any friends, and everyday he answered, "I don't need friends." With a little attitude...like he might be too good for friends or something along those lines.

Okay then. How to respond? If only I could locate the "parent manuel" which details exactly what to say or do specifically for this precise situation. But I seem to have misplaced it.

Last month he came home and said, "I made a friend." And he grinned a little shyly.

Ta da! Here she is. Alyssa. Isaac's same height. Glasses. Know-it-all, just like him.



Love it!

(Would you just look at that bedhead? Where is the poor neglected child's mother???)

0 comments: