Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Friday, January 7, 2011

I thought this only happened to boys.

Noelle begged me no less than eight times today to let her play the Wii, asking in her most syrupy sweet four-year-old voice, claiming she only wanted to play "a teeny, little bit" and "please???" It's very disturbing. Just watch the aggression on her face. Sorry it's a little blurry.

2 comments:

Becky said...

That's hilarious! I like to watch her feet too!

Marilyn said...

I'm waiting patiently for the scientific research which finally shows definitively that video games prevent Alzheimer's, if started early enough in life. After all, I was deprived of the benefit of video games, and look what happened?

This video is priceless, by the way. I love, love, love your blog.