Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

My birthday.

The downside: Steve wanted to take me to lunch. We tried a couple of places (and I'm limited by the gluten-free thing), but they were both closed for lunch on Monday. I was bummed because I was hungry.

My favorite moment of the day was when we were driving around looking for a place to eat. Steve said, "How about sushi?" Noelle (from the backseat) groaned and said, "Again???"

Yeah. Again. We've taken here with us to get sushi once. She wasn't impressed with the food. Lucky for Noelle, the sushi place was also closed for lunch.

We stopped off at Pioneer Co-op and I purchased this microwaveable meal instead. Sumptuous. Also, it has 50% of your daily allowance of vitamin A.
And this:

One of my birthday presents:

The frames. Our new house is still pretty empty. Empty walls. A few sparse pieces of old furniture from Target or Costco. I just wanted to put up some pictures of my kiddos to make it feel like home. To get this arrangement it took four days and a thousand nail holes and I think there were some tears, too, but I finally like it.


Oh yeah. This was definitely a bonus birthday gift.



0 comments: