Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Once in a blue moon when all the stars align...

Here's Lincoln, at 6:30 AM, FINISHED with all of his jobs before I even knew he was up, tinkering on the piano:
Isaac, at 6:30 AM, following Lincoln's lead...although he obviously had to change later into more weather-appropriate clothes once I saw what he had picked out to wear:


The girls at 6:30 AM (I had just flipped on the light in their room) both uncharacteristically grumpy and sluggish:
It must be Topsy-turvy Day at the Fletcher home.

*If you have ever wondered what Steve looks like first thing in the morning (and I would be a little worried if you had), he looks just like Laura. Minus the ponytail.

0 comments: