Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ice belongs in the freezer.

Awww, shucks. It looks so pretty like that, all glistening in the trees.


Until things like this start happening (screen door, covered in ice, just falls right off):
And then school gets cancelled and everyone feels like this:
Okay, maybe just Mom and Noelle. Everyone else was celebrating.

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Move to Idaho! It's a pleasant 35 degree's here today:)

Emily Norby said...

Who needs screen doors anyway?

Oh, yeah. They come in handy during the couple months when it is nice outside.

HG said...

You are very good at selling Iowa to us.:) Who need this 60 degree weather in Virginia? I'm going to Iowa to freeze my bum off!

Marilyn said...

It may just be worth having your screen door fall off to get such good pictures. Very, very funny!

karen said...

holy wowzers. I don't miss the ice storms (my kids do). I just caught up on your blog and I, too, love homemade rotisserie chickens. I haven't tried the crock pot, but I fully intend to.

Now I'm craving a rotisserie chicken.

literaqueen said...

Yikes! We got walloped with snow, but no ice to speak of. School's been canceled for tomorrow, though, because they can't get the roads cleared. Maybe it's good we don't have ice. People would die.

Hey, have you met my friends Dre and Lavinia Cummings? He's a visiting professor in the law school. They are very cool people-- you will love them!!