Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

It's really hot today, even though it's November.

I put my arms around my messy, sticky child to give her a hug this evening and her hair was damp. "Noelle, are you sweaty?"

"No. I'm a princess."

This week she has discovered the joys of dressing herself. We've been engaged in heavy-duty potty training (only one accident in the last three days!) and she's been much too comfortable running around in her princess underwear and taking it on and off and on and off, and with that comes the inevitable taking off of her other clothes and putting them back on in odd combinations.


Her personal favorite: Her swimsuit. On backwards. She especially likes to check herself out in the "mirror" which also doubles as the oven door.



She really thinks she's hot in this little number. Still the backwards swimsuit top, but now combined with the turtleneck she's pulled down around her waist. Nice.



My vote goes to the PJ's, which only stayed on until 6:30 in the morning, and only then because she was temporarily distracted by some fresh flowers.


2 comments:

The Conductor said...

She is dang cute, that little one. I honestly think someday she will appreciate you for documenting all her wardrobe choices at this age. Priceless!

Unknown said...

Fresh Flowers. They ARE distracting. I now get into my pjs around 6 pm every night. Yup.