Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

An angry Isaac left us this note this morning:


"I love you Dad and why did you throw away all the candy. I love candy so much. I really wanted to finish all the candy. Please don't do that next year. To: Mom and Dad. From: Isaac."

In Steve's defense, the only candy remaining in our Halloween stash was a couple of pixie stix and some generic bubble gum.

5 comments:

HG said...

He is a really good writer. Holy cow.

HG said...

by the way, the comment about the shooting should not be posted

Emily Norby said...

Pixie sticks aren't given enough credit.

I agree with Isaac: the candy shouldn't have been thrown away!

literaqueen said...

But this happens when your DAD is a DENTIST!! Wait-- maybe Isaac will start a chocolate factory in a few years.

The Conductor said...

(I am chuckling at Sheila's comment right now.) Of course first I chuckled at Isaac's note. And at Steve's audacity. And at your defense plea. Funny!