Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Bonus

I've been conducting an experiment the last year to see how much time I can save by eliminating showering and exercise from my daily regime. What I've found? I can save roughly one hour a day. Multiplied by 365 and that's a whole lot of free time on my hands!*

Another bonus: We went to the rec center and my smell must have cleared out the place. We had the entire pool to ourselves!









*I'm kinda joking. Um, not about the exercise part, though.

2 comments:

literaqueen said...

Nice goggles, Jenn. Careful-- swimming would count as exercise.

Fletch said...

Sheila--

Those are Laura's goggles. That's Laura in the picture. Not me. Trust me. No exercise.