Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Steve threw a ball at Jenn's face (and other random photos).

We were playing catch at the park. Steve threw me the ball and I didn't catch it. Here's a picture of my lipstick on the ball.


Here's a flattering close-up of me about two minutes after it happened...the wound, not so bad. (The kids were a little disturbed by my bloody teeth so I kept my mouth closed for the picture.)



Steve, feeling remorseful (as he should):


Looking pathetic, holding an icepack thingy to my mouth (and watching the kids playing on the playground):


The kids playing on the playground:



The next day the remorseful "Easter bunny" brought Jenn an Easter basket, too (a first). Notice the chocolate dipped strawberries:


The kids at 6:30 AM on Easter Morning:





Some black and white pictures of my girls in their Easter dresses. (Sorry, no color. Their dresses didn't match and I have a problem with clashing colors. Wierd, I know.)






7 comments:

Sarah said...

I hope you feel better. I didn't notice anything across the foyer in church when you waved at me so hopefully any swelling has gone down!!

HG said...

Man I doubt you were ever that loving to me when we were those ages.:)

Fletch said...

hey, at least I didn't throw a ball at your face...

(j/k, Steve, I know it was an accident.)

Unknown said...

Is Easter REALLY such a big deal as to merit a 6:30 am wake up call?? Goodness gracious when will kids learn the beauty of sleeping in?

Your girls are so cute and their hair! It's so perfect. Not a hair out of place. How do you do it?

Julianne said...

I am sorry Steve did that to you. The girls look adorable.

Kerri said...

Wow- I'm glad you didn't lose any teeth! Love the transformation of your basement it looks great! The girls look so cute in their easter dresses..I feel the same about matching, I jut love my girls to match!

literaqueen said...

Jenn, they have these things called catcher's mitts . . . you ought to invest in one. Or maybe a hockey mouth guard.

I love the pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses.