Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tell me what you really think.

I found this "character sketch" Lincoln wrote about his brother yesterday. It goes like this:

Isaac is 7 years old, but what's really surprising is that he's amazing at building. He's little, smart, short, and has glasses and a little round head. With his building skills, he built an awesome spaceship. He's nice, but he has a bad temper. Once, when we were walking home, he was mad, so he stopped and wouldn't walk unless I was 10 feet ahead of him. He's a fun brother. I most of the time like him. (Not the angry little monster, though.)

I thought this was a very accurate observation. Especially the "little round head" part.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Too cute! What does Isaac think?

HG said...

Haha, that is hilarious! Perfect description!

Fletch said...

Isaac hates that description !!!!!!!