Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Belated (and kinda boring) Easter images.

Sunday morning concert.


Yeah, this looks like I caught her reaction the first time she saw her basket, but actually this picture was taken several hours after, and I think she was just about to sneeze.


His favorite part. And yet, two weeks later and it's only half gone. What is wrong with that kid? Seriously!


Here's my gluten-free basket. No chocolate because the Easter bunny knows I have a hard time remembering to eat fruits and vegetables if there's good chocolate in the house.
I hope your Easter was more blog-worthy than ours. (Not that we didn't enjoy it.)



2 comments:

The Spradlin Family said...

Your posts are so funny. They always make me laugh. Hope you guys are doing good!

HG said...

That picture of Noelle looks like mom!