Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April ambiguity.

I like to think we keep things pretty random around here, and this post definitely won't disappointment you if randomness is what you're after.

Here's the present Noelle gave me a few days ago while we were playing outside: And yet another present:

What does your family do when it's 80 degrees outside and sunny?
Well, our family swims in the indoor pool. At least that's what we do when it's a "residents-must-go" party. The kids had fun...

...until Isaac fell in the pool (with his life jacket on, but he still thought he was going to die). As an added bonus, you also get to catch a glimpse of someone's (I won't say whose) hairy belly.
Oh, yeah. We also found a house we like. Should we get it? Should we not? We don't know. But what we do know is that...
...I really like this kitchen. It looks like the kind of kitchen that would look pretty even if there were a bunch of school papers stacked messily in the corner and crums scattered, well, all over, and a full sink of dishes, doesn't it?

And this is the biggest selling-point for Steve (Isn't it pretty?):

Course, buying a new house means selling the one we're living in, which sounds like LOADS of fun. Anyone want to buy our house? I promise I'll clean the bathrooms first.

6 comments:

HG said...

Whoa Steve...Yogu Bear called, and he wants his fur back.

The Conductor said...

I like the way you look at a kitchen. And yes, I agree it would look fantastic despite all those things. Buy it! (So easy for ME to say...)

Chelsea said...

I LOVE THE HOUSE JENN!!! Where is it at?

Sarah said...

I like that kitchen too. Got any links to more pics?

Unknown said...

A NEW house!! Fun! Fun! Fun! I do love that kitchen!

literaqueen said...

AWESOME kitchen!! Where is this house? When do I get to come visit?