Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Talent show--without videos of the performances, dang it.

I tried. I tried to load those videos, but they wouldn't be loaded. So here are the only pictures I took.

Lincoln, reviewing his music before he played. He did a nice job...only you'll have to take my word for it.


Laura did a stand-up comedy routine wih her friend Kaylee. I videotaped half of it, but...well, you know. Anyway, they were A.W.E.S.O.M.E. A sample of their routine:

Laura: Hey Kaylee, why did BYU have a bad football season this year?

Kaylee: I don't know. Why?

Laura: Because everytime they gained ten yards, they had to give one back for tithing.


A display table was set out for those who wanted to bring something to display. Lincoln and his friends Dallin and Christian brought one of their lego creations. It was the lone object on the table . Yup. That's it.

0 comments: