Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Noelle this week.

Oh my goodness, this is my new favorite picture of her. I just want to kiss her little cheekies.I couldn't resist putting some of these pictures on the blog because somehow I was able to capture her while her hair was intact. Usually her hair is going in all directions, with a half-ripped out elastic lost somewhere in the mess.

Here is Noelle with her favorite thing in the world this week:



With her second favorite thing...
...which is obviously not precious enough to keep her from chewing it. And, well, ripping the dress. And I think the state of the hair speaks volumes (while being itself "voluminous").


This is what she was doing every day this week at exactly 3:00 PM (the time when I should be picking up the kids from school). Pooping. And calling for me to change her diaper. Yes, that's what I said...diaper. Because apparently the exhaustive potty-training I did in October was a really early April Fool's joke.


But hey, look. Another photo with hair intact. And smiling at the same time. What are the odds?

2 comments:

The Conductor said...

Okay, this post has some TERRIFIC pics! I love that first one. And the shots of the Barbie...that poor little hand! So funny. Sorry about the April Fools Joke. I'm glad a few pictures of her with that cute smile and great hair can help make up for it (?)...

literaqueen said...

Hey, I remember that playground in the Coralville Mall! Ah, memories . . . I hope Noelle didn't chew any of the toys there.