Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What we've done this week (with all four kids home--yikes!)

Let's just say we've gone through a lot of sidewalk chalk.






And Laura has been making a lot of sandwiches. (By the second day she asked me in a very exasperated tone if sandwiches were all we were ever going to eat for lunch. The answer was, in fact, "YES.")




3 comments:

HG said...

I bet those drawing would of been amazing.

literaqueen said...

Mmm . . . BLTs. Oh, probably not at your house. Mmm . . . PB&Js.

Steve and Angie said...

Sounds a bit like our home EXCEPT I babysit my friends 4 kids 3 days a week for five hours each day. I am seriously not sure if I can do this ALL summer!!!!!!! I like all the outfits on you, anything looks good on you!