Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Celebrate!

Here's a picture of Noelle filling the sibling void just a few hours before we picked up Laura and Lincoln on their last day of school:



She's been especially lonely this year. I hope she won't need therapy someday:

Here are some pictures documenting our "Last Day of School" Celebration. As usual, we went all out. We saw some statues (every kid's dream):

Fountains. (But then I forgot to bring swimsuits, which made everyone sulky.)

But, AHA! There was a playground!


On a side note, I like taking pictures of clocks. Then you always know later what time it was when you took the picture...so long as the clock was working properly at the time.

(Now you know the exact time Laura and Noelle were walking in this picture. See? Interesting, isn't it? No? Okay, moving on...)

I should have bought the kids ice cream cones. It would have looked more celebratory, and it also might have kept Isaac from pointing at all the smokers.
Happy summer, everyone! Here's Isaac and Noelle doing the "School's Out" Celebration Dance:

4 comments:

HG said...

Don't worry about Noelle, it is not like crazy runs in the family....oh wait....I can recommend some excellent doctors!

Heidi said...

Isaac pointing at the smokers was my favorite part.

literaqueen said...

Those are some pretty sweet dance moves.

The Conductor said...

Jenn, you are cracking me up! And no, it's not just because it's very late at night. I did find it interesting to know what time it was, so thanks.