Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thank you, Cubscout Daycamp

For supplying Lincoln with a new and improved wish list.


A catapult.

And an archery set and target range.

...Neither of which our neighbors would appreciate. (Dad would probably add "a bigger yard" to the wish list, and once that actualized I'd be on board, I think.)

3 comments:

HG said...

So...he should of been born in the middle ages.

literaqueen said...

If you get a bigger yard, Lincoln can work on his castle-storming skills whenever he wants. Isn't that what scouting's all about?

The Conductor said...

At first I thought it was a human catapult. Not sure what I was thinking. Well, I was thinking that that's some pretty crazy cub daycamp you're sending your child to!