Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Overheard

Isaac: I had a nightmare, Daddy. (Sniff, sniff)
Dad: Once when I was a kid I had a nightmare I was eating giant marshmallows.
Isaac: Really?
Dad: Yeah. And then I woke up and my pillows were gone.

Suddenly there was a bright flash...

Dad: Hey, why are you taking pictures?
Mom: Sorry.

3 comments:

Julianne said...

That is nice they smiled for you.

HG said...

I just had a nightmare that a serial killer was after me...and those are the kind of dreams I have had since I was 5. Now you feel guilty for locking the door to your room, Jenn, don't ya?

literaqueen said...

So did Steve eat the pillows in his sleep by accident? That wouldn't be very comforting to Isaac, I'm thinking.