Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

From our crazy family to yours:



Boy, we Fletchers sure know how to throw a party. The fun kept on coming and coming and lasted all about ten minutes (from around 9:00 to 9:10 PM). If you're wondering why Isaac wasn't captured in the video, it was because he was already doing this:

Mom and Dad followed suit about a half hour later...missed the countdown and everything. Woke up at 1:00 AM and turned off the lights and went back to sleep. Party animals!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I want Isaac's hat, and then I am going to write DUNCE on it in really big letters and then I am going to start sitting my rowdy students in the corner again, just like Pete's Dragon taught me!!

Chelsea said...

Surprisingly our kids made it to midnight. About 11:30 though Michael started crying out of sheer exhaustion and Vannah was fighting "heavy eyes" for the last hour. The ball dropped and we were all in bed 5 minutes later. Happy New Year!!!

The Spradlin Family said...

We made it to midnight. Then we were so wide awake from all the Diet Coke we drank (aren't we pary animals) that Kevin and I actually stayed up til 2am.
The upside...the kids slept until 9am the next morning.

I wouldn't have it any other way...despite what time you went to bed. Happy New Year. I hope your family has a great one!

Garrett and Heather Wood said...

Wow! We truly felt the excitement. Happy New Year!--the Woods

Heidi said...

Sounds like our New Years. We were all asleep way before midnight. I think the last time we actually made it till midnight we were with your family at Carmell's. I need a party planner.

literaqueen said...

Yep, you are out of control partiers . . .