Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our Christmas Wish Lists

Steve: More outlets...perferrably one by the mailbox...and other things far too impractical for our family this year.

Jenn: Snow tires. So I can stop fearing for my life every time I drive. (Though guardian angels would be less expensive.)

Laura: Anything from Barnes and Noble. (Thank heavens for the easy child.)

Lincoln: Video games. (It's a good thing Santa doesn't mind dishing out a little disappointment on Christmas morning.)

Isaac: Legos. (Or the race track hiding under Mom and Dad's bed that he discovered last month--dang it!)

Noelle: Anything pink or soft at Target. (And don't think we haven't taken her there, handing her toy after toy, to see which one holds her attention the longest. Thank heavens for short-term memory.)

What is on your Christmas wish list this year?

5 comments:

HG said...

A pony. Hopefully Grandma's new husband will buy me one if I asked.

Heidi said...

Courtney wants a goat and Elizabeth wants a princess bed. I'm hoping for an uninterrupted nap someday. I don't think Santa will be able to fulfill any of those requests.

literaqueen said...

I want a clone of myself that can do all the work I'm expected to do but can't get to because I'm stretched too thin. I know, I have a twin, but that's not the same . . .

Garrett and Heather Wood said...

How do you do all the cool music with your blog? I love it! Who is Grandma's new husband, Hayley?

Julianne said...

I think it would be fun to see some friends again in 2009! (and I would also accept a trip to Europe.)