Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cooking Lesson Week 2

This week Laura learned how to crack an egg, and how to use both the stove and the toaster. ("Duh, Mom. I'll already know how to use the toaster."--But apparently she didn't know how to butter toast. So, it was not a totally useless lesson after all.) The menu: Scrambled eggs and toast.

Egg cracking practice:




Interminable waiting...



The tricky part, apparently. (Just teasing ya, Laura.)

And...


...the first time Laura has ever willingly eaten scrambled eggs! Bravo!
(Whoa, there, Crazy Eyes! You did a good job. I'm proud of you.)

3 comments:

literaqueen said...

I love that you're teaching Laura to cook. How fun!

The Wiser Side said...

Jenn-you are too funny-I love your humor. What a good mom you are to teach her how to cook, and to start with the basics. I think it's awesome that she is now eating what she cooks-good way to get them to eat more things.
Hope you are having a great October! Do you get some good foliage? Let's see October where you live!

HG said...

A slave in training...:)