Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

October in Iowa (Part 2)

Without fail! Every October since we've been in Iowa, we can count on a solid week (maybe two) of this:

(Note the infamous "throw-up bowl".)


This year there are two strains running rampant through the house: croup and the stomach flu (and for Noelle, a super-fun hybrid of both). Which makes for copious use of these indispensable life-savers:





Good times!!!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

I predict that Noelle will be a star one day!! Seriously, the faces this girl can make.

I LOVE your new photos on your blog of your beautiful family! Wonderful.

I am SO sorry that this is happening, what happens when you get sick? I was down the whole first week of October, couldn't move or breathe or anything, I couldn't imagine doing that AND having to take care of the kids!

Feel better please!!!

Unknown said...

ok, well, obviously I could breathe a little....


i am a drama queen.




as a side note, my word verification is glenten, which reminds me of gluten, which reminds me of you.

HG said...

First you post a picture of a dead fish...then of a throw up bowl...my goodness woman! Do you want us all to lose our lunches?!
On a side note: I hope your kids feel better.:(

Carmell said...

So sad! I hope everyone gets feeling better soon!

literaqueen said...

Whatever's going around Iowa also came to West Virginia. I actually (gasp!) went to the doctor . . . well, okay, the Med Express people who probably aren't really covered by my insurance but were more available immediately.

Hopefully by now everyone's better!

Unknown said...

How are you guys doing??


Still alive?

Fletch said...

Not Laura. Not yet. She is still pukarific! Poor kid.

The rest of us are getting there.

I mean, we're getting better!

karen said...

NO! we've been plagued with the stomach flu over here, too--and my sil in Idaho! bio-terrorism?