Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Baby on Broadway

This one is for my sister. I told her my girls were obsessed with the Wicked soundtrack and that Noelle liked to sing along. So here it is, Hayley.

I know this may be a case of a mother thinking her kid is cuter than she actually is. Keep in mind that Noelle is only 1 year old (she doesn't speak very much yet, so most of this is incoherant baby babble), but please suspend judgement until the finale. It's pretty good!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

HG said...

Put that girl on Broadway!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, I would be one proud mamma! I have such a fear that because I love Broadway SO much, my children will end up liking things like....well, like Twilight.

Heidi said...

So cute! You may have a little diva on your hands...

literaqueen said...

Thanks for sharing that! So cute! I think she already has the theatre bug. . . watch out!