Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gluten-free macaroons.

Foolish, foolish, foolish. I knew if I tried this recipe, it would mean trouble. Luckily I've only eaten three so far (not including the cup-full of "batter" I ate while mixing it up). Now I am going to go do all the things I was supposed to do in the first place instead of making these and hopefully there'll be a couple left for Steve when he gets home from work.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You know I need the recipe! Don't hold out on me!

Auntie M said...

It is important to eat more Jen as the winter winds will be in Iowa soon and your risk of blowing away is a concern. The Macaroons look perfect for the job - artistic too!

Sarah said...

I want the recipe, too!