Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

What to do during the month of July in Las Vegas when it is this hot:

We did a lot of this...
...and this...
...and this...
...and this...
...and this...
...and a teeny bit of this (could've done more of this, actually)...
(Random picture of the painting my brother did. Isn't it amazing?)
...and we did go to see Lake Mead and Hoover Dam once...
...and this cool bridge across from Hoover Dam...
...but we hurried home as fast as we could because it was this hot:
Oh, and we went to the mall, too, when we arrived home and the house smelled overwhelmingly like gas and my Dad hurried us all back outside into the sweltering heat.

And we went to see the planes at the airport. That was fun. Here are my toes:
Woohoo.

5 comments:

HG said...

I am wetting myself over how exciting that sounded.

AOlson said...

Love the piggies. Please tell your mom hi for me.

Becky said...

At least when you're that bored kids are pretty easily entertained.
They'll be thrilled to go to the park.

Auntie M said...

Yes, you probably didn't get the memo. It is better if Grandma Kim comes and visits you in July so she can get out of the oven, rather than you visiting her. As a heat wimp, I recommend Las Vegas at Christmas. Grandma Kim has a great tree, and fabulous sugar cookies!! The blue skys of Las Vegas are appreciated when you feel the grey of winter pressing in. You can go out for a walk without a coat on during the day, and not worry about slipping on ice - Yep, you just missed the memo. But it looks like you are all real troopers, and that is what counts!
Great pictures Jen - I love your blog! :)

literaqueen said...

This entry confirms why I will never, EVER live in Las Vegas. 120 degrees? Seriously?