Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

What I'll miss most about this place...

The neighborhood kids:







And also this turtle. It sits in our flower bed. I would take it with us to the new house, but I feel as though it is a major selling point and that the "house gods" might punish us for taking it away by cursing the house so that it stays on the market indefinitely. My favorite thing about the turtle? During the Christmas season, it dons a red ribbon and bell around it's neck. (Why did I never take a picture of it like that? I'm kicking myself!)
We will miss you, dear turtle and neighbors!

1 comments:

literaqueen said...

Wait, wait, back up! Are you buying a new house? Where? When? Details, please!