Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Don't bug us kids. We're in moving mode.

We're feeling mostly good about this month. Aside from some wierd fungal toe infection which for two horrific days I had confused with a severe bacterial infection and believed my toenail would have to be ripped off (I dare you to google a few toenail removal images) and also besides the day my visiting teacher took me to Dillards to get my makeup done (my first time ever), only to be told that on a scale of 0-100 (zero being the worst and one hundred being the healthiest) according to some sort of machine (one of only 70 in the country) that my skin scored a ZERO in some parts and only a TWO at the best, yeah, other than that, we've accomplished a lot. (Wow, long sentence.)

Here's what we've been up to (besides packing up two-thirds of our belongings):

Door fixed. Check.

Girls' room painted. Check.
Bathroom painted, faucet replaced, floor finished. Check.
Master bedroom painted. Go Steve, you hot painter, you! (Check.) Noelle fending for herself:
Self-dressed and also self-fed. (Lunch straight from the sugar bowl.)
Doesn't make for a happy kid, apparently.

2 comments:

HG said...

Darn machine! Now you will never believe us when we say your pretty!

AOlson said...

It's all about business. They just scored you that low so you would buy their product. Don't believe the machine. Believe me. Believe Hayley.

Your skin IS wonderful.