Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Monday, December 7, 2009

"I'll be three on my princess birthday..."






Now she can start mastering other sentences, like "I want a pony."

Thanks, Goodsons, for providing the other birthday girl. You'll have to fly Bethany out every December 7th in the future so that Noelle's parties won't be lame.

3 comments:

HG said...

Way too many tiny beads in these pictures!:) Happy Birthday Noelle!

literaqueen said...

What?!? How is she three already? Wow! Great cake. And I want a tiara.

The Conductor said...

Your cake is beautiful. This reminded me that Hayley had her first "princess birthday" when she turned three...complete with pink cake and Cinderella on top! Needless to say, she also had a princess birthday (different princesses, of course) when she turned four and five. Gotta love it.