Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

June Images

Too...tired...to...come up with...interesting...things...to...say...

So here are some pictures (so we won't forget some of the things we did this month).

Generic park visit:




A little "falling into the stream" incident.
Ice Cream Social at the Library:

Two Lauras on the last day of school. My Laura is giving me "the look"--the "I don't want you to take a stupid picture of me" look.

But the girl can a be coerced to smile on occasion.
Lincoln giving me "the look". Trying not to in the bottom one.
Isaac's incapable of giving me the look.
Look at my sweet kindergarten graduate!
And this month has been full of moments like these...
...Saying goodbye to many friends who are moving away.

0 comments: