Fletch Sketch continued...

For some reason I have not been able to publish posts here for months, so I started a new blog for us to store our memories. The new address is fletchsketch.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oh, the silliness.

Isaac is always bopping to some tune/rhythm he's concocted while he plays, eats, works, etc, around the house. We call it "the soundtrack to Isaac's life." Here's the current creation on his "soundtrack". He's been grooving to this for a few days now.

4 comments:

HG said...

okay, that was not too shabby beat boxing.

Emily Norby said...

Does he do the hat-backwards thing often? Because it really adds to the performance. I heard there is a talent show coming up where he could share this talent of his!

Chelsea said...

Oh please help me! Jeff and I can't stop laughing, it's so cute! Thanks for making my day.

literaqueen said...

That. Was. Awesome.